Thursday, November 5, 2009

I received an amazing swap. My wool was not only hand dyed, but also handspun. It was thick and thin merino dyed in shades of blue and green. My partner chose waves as her kiwiana theme.

Not only did I receive the great wool, but I was also very spoilt to receive some awesome gifts as well. I got a cloth nappy making kit, all the fabric and notions I would need, a hair clip for P and some gorgeous hand painted breast pads.


The red and yellow is my buzzy bee swap. My swappee was really pleased with it as well.

I have already wound my yarn into a ball and started knitting a headband for myself out of it. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...