Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dress up box

P is currently away with her Grandparents. I miss her like I miss a part of my own body (a very noisy part). However, having her away seemed like a really good opportunity to get cracking on her Christmas presents. She has reached the age now where if she sees something that is hers she will remember it, and also want it immediately.

For her big present from Father Christmas, she is getting a dress up box. I got a hard shell suitcase from - you guessed it - the Hospice shop, and the plan is to fill it with dress up items. So this week my project is to make the dress up costume stuff that goes in the box. I have some ideas, but I may need to scour the internet for some others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...