Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Work

My project this week is to organise my own wardrobe.  Not just because its spring, but also because I have a job and need some work clothes.  DH suggested that I needed to buy a whole lot of clothes, and while it is nice to have a husband who wants me to spend money, I do actually have a reasonable number of work clothes sitting in the wardrobe since I last worked outside the home.

I have to admit that I'm feeling more than a little conflicted by the whole situation.  The extra money will be nice, and P and J are being looked a nanny for one and a half days, so they don't have to go anywhere, but still they are my babies and I don't like to leave them at all if I can help it.

And while ironing my work skirts, it occurred to me that I could sew some new clothes for myself, which was a very exciting (if slightly masochistic thought).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...