Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Success!

So my week of photos was very successful.  I didn't manage to put any photos in albums, but I got plenty on the wall.  Its so lovely to be able to really see the fruits of your labour (pun intended).  And because I got hold of some glue, I also got some art sneakily on the wall as well.

To be honest, when I first glued all the birds on, I wasn't all that thrilled with the end result.  I had hoped that viewed on the wall from a distance, it might look a little better.  And while it does look nicer on the wall, especially since it is in J's room, which is otherwise very plain, I'm still not entirely happy with it.  There are a couple of birds that I think could go in a slightly different position, and its not as dynamic as I had hoped.

But check out the photos (no don't adjust your computer, they're blurry on purpose).  I love the arrangement and the pictures I've got up on the wall, and I often find myself stopping as I walk through the doorway to look at them.  So last week was very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...