Monday, December 20, 2010

Feed the world


Well I did plenty of baking this week
 I made blueberry muffins using this recipe for my work Christmas do.  DH was very worried that I might take all of them to work with me, but I left him a few for his lunches.


I also made some lemon star biscuits (post to come soon) and then some Christmas cake slice.  This is an Alison Holst recipe, but when I pulled out my recipe book I found that I had lost the page that has this receipe on it.  This was a fairly major disaster, so I tried my best to recreate this from scratch.  It was alright, but not quite right.  DH said that the base was too dry and the topping not gooey enough.  It didn't stop him from eating several pieces however, so I can't have made too bad a job of it.

Our biscuit tins haven't looked this well stocked since I started work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...