Monday, January 24, 2011

A bit sick

Or as P said, "I a bit ick", with a kind of resigned fascination.  Often followed by "go back Doctors?" rather hopefully.

This week I had planned to finish off the presents for P's birthday.  However, P got very sick late last week, with fevers and being very tired, and then on Friday both girls had vomiting - they waited until bed time, its that inconvenience sense at work.

As a result of all the sickness going around in my household, I didn't actually achieve any of P's birthday presents this week.  However, I did start some, so that should count for something.  And I do have to confess that I spent quite a few evenings watching old episodes of Star Trek Voyager when I could have been crafting.  So my project last week was unfortunately unsuccessful.  Hopefully this week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...