Monday, May 30, 2011

Gratitude

Since moving to my current town, I have met a wonderful group of ladies, who have made my journey of motherhood a whole lot better than it would otherwise have been.  I am incredibly grateful to have met so many kind and generous women, who give more than they get, and are always on hand with advice and help (especially since I don't have any immediate family close by).  And I would like to thank all of them for all the wonderful things - both physical and emotional - that I have received from them.

Of all the women I have met, none are more generous than Nyree.  She is always willing to have P and J and myself drop by her place (often unannounced) and on many more than one occasion I have returned home laden with clothes and things for the girls.  Given that money is tight for us, this is very much appreciated.  So last week I thought it would be a good time to say thanks.  So I made a few bits and pieces for Nyree and her three children.

For Nyree


A set of 4 coasters, floral on the front and blue on the back.

For Miss L
A practically no sew fairy skirt (its hard to tell how this looks, but it is very cool)

For Master J
A set of fabric numbers (like those I did for P)

And for little Miss M
A sweet knitted top (excuse the poor photo - I was running around the house trying to photograph things before we left).

Thank you so much for all your help and support Nyree, it means the world to me to have someone as wise and giving as you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...