Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome baby L

I have just finished this little layette for my sister in law, and not a moment too soon, because she welcomed her son, baby L last week.  We are going to see him soon, and I can't wait to meet my first nephew, and the girls first cousin.

It consists of a Kauri Vest, a little hat and a pair of booties.  The hat and booties are also my own pattern.

The booties are mostly garter stitch with some k2 p1 rib along the leg part, to match the vest.

The hat is also garter stitch, with a band of k2, p1 rib at the bottom.
 The wool is TWC in blue (I think?).  Hopefully my sister in law gets plenty of wear out of them for her wonderful winter baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...