Monday, May 2, 2011

Winter sewing

My project this week is to do some winter sewing.  I have to extend some of P's pants, so I'll be making some cuffs for them.  And then I thought I should do something with my rather extensive collection of woollen jerseys.
Every time I go to the Hospice Shop I buy the woollen jerseys that they have.  I just can't pass up 100% merino for 50c each.  If they don't fit me, they go into the pile to be made into things for the girls.  (The picture above is just the ones that don't fit me.)  

I have some plans to felt a couple of them, and maybe some baby hats and singlets.  We'll see how much of that I can actually achieve this week, since I think that I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...