Friday, January 20, 2012

12 in 2012 list

For my reasons for making this list click here.  I'd love it if you joined me in sharing a bit of your 'real' life in 2012 as well.

Please note this list contains many "failings".  This isn't meant to make anyone feel embarrassed or ashamed of what we haven't accomplished, its about showing a bit of insight into our lives.

1) Show us your house as it is, right now

2) Show yourself as you are right now
          - You can be as creative as you like about what parts of yourself you chose to 'expose'

3) Document a failure
          - Something that seemed like a good idea but just didn't work

4) Document something you gave up on
          - Something that you started, but just couldn't complete (or if you are very brave your UFO stash)

5) Document a success
          - Something that worked out exactly as it should have (or even better)

6) Share a personal quirk
          - Something you might be a little embarrassed about, or know is silly, but do anyway

7) Pass something on
          - Something you won/bought/were gifted but that just isn't right for you

8) Share the chore you dislike the most around the house

9) Share something that makes your craft or hobby possible
          - Eg: craft once the kids are in bed, ignore the housework, that sort of thing

10)Share something that makes your craft or hobby difficult
          - Eg: space restrictions, money, housework

11)Share a piece of music and/or art that best represents you

12)Have a giveaway of something you've made yourself.

I'll be working my way through these 12 points this year, but probably not in any particular order.  If you want to join in, you're welcome to do as many or as few of these as you'd like.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure when but ill take part :)
    sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped by to have a look at your fabric nappies and noticed this post! I totally agree with you about the Lovely Blogs and yes, I too do just that - clear the table, wipe the bench, and show the best.
    Real life is not quite so tidy, though is it? I am very tempted to join you in your 12 in 2012 challenge - some of your ideas I had thought to post about already!!
    Can I borrow your words and share them on my blog? Giving credit, of course! This is scary, so I'll have to work my way up to it in the next few weeks....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely you can borrow the words/list. Just let me know when you do them, it'd be great to see the inside of someone else's world.

      Delete

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...