For my reasons for making this list click here. I'd love it if you joined me in sharing a bit of your 'real' life in 2012 as well.
Please note this list contains many "failings". This isn't meant to make anyone feel embarrassed or ashamed of what we haven't accomplished, its about showing a bit of insight into our lives.
1) Show us your house as it is, right now
2) Show yourself as you are right now
- You can be as creative as you like about what parts of yourself you chose to 'expose'
3) Document a failure
- Something that seemed like a good idea but just didn't work
4) Document something you gave up on
- Something that you started, but just couldn't complete (or if you are very brave your UFO stash)
5) Document a success
- Something that worked out exactly as it should have (or even better)
6) Share a personal quirk
- Something you might be a little embarrassed about, or know is silly, but do anyway
7) Pass something on
- Something you won/bought/were gifted but that just isn't right for you
8) Share the chore you dislike the most around the house
9) Share something that makes your craft or hobby possible
- Eg: craft once the kids are in bed, ignore the housework, that sort of thing
10)Share something that makes your craft or hobby difficult
- Eg: space restrictions, money, housework
11)Share a piece of music and/or art that best represents you
12)Have a giveaway of something you've made yourself.
I'll be working my way through these 12 points this year, but probably not in any particular order. If you want to join in, you're welcome to do as many or as few of these as you'd like.