Sunday, October 21, 2012

8) Share the chore you dislike the most around the house

Oh dishes, how I loathe thee.  Let me count the ways*:


 *this isn't going to end all 10 things I hate about you, I really really dislike doing dishes.

  • I hate the way you clog up my tiny bench space, making it hard to do anything in my kitchen.
  • I hate that I have to clean you several times a day, and that the moment there are dirty dishes on the bench my kitchen looks untidy. 
  • I hate that its such thankless work, no sooner are you washed and in the cupboard then you're being used again.
  • I hate the contact dermatitis I get from dishwashing liquid, even when wearing gloves.
  • I hate that you are the by product of cooking, which I really enjoy.

I basically just hate doing the dishes.  Our next house had better have a dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...