Friday, November 16, 2012

J's Christmas presents

 I had big plans this week to finish off a few crafty Christmas presents this week for J.  However, my best laid plans have failed to come to fruition.  I did manage to make a couple of pairs of undies - using my tutorial.

How cute is that?

However I also wanted to make a notebook for J, and a few clothes for her dolls.  Unfortunately, she has taken her dolls to bed, so I will need to do some surreptitious measuring while she's otherwise occupied.  J is probably the easiest to make presents for though.  She is old enough to have definite likes, but young enough that she doesn't yet register 'branded' presents.  Long may that continue.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the fact you made underwear for presents :) homemade gifts are the best

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...