Wednesday, November 21, 2012

This week


Its time to make some Christmas presents for P.  She has cut out some pictures and stuck them on a piece of paper to post to Father Christmas, so he knows what she wants.  Already at 4 she wants those 'branded' things she sees on TV and in magazines.  While I don't have a problem with the kinds of  toys she wants - dolls, pillows etc, it does make me sad that homemade things are no longer enough for her.  It makes me wonder if home made presents are slipping away.

However, there are still some things she needs that I can make, and underwear will once again feature prominently this week.  Check out my $2 haul from the Hospice shop, cute undies coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...