Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bloggy goals

I've already posted about my overarching theme for this year, but I do also have some blogging goals as well.


  1. Finish my 12 in 2012 list.  I'll get there, eventually.  I'm not concerned about this at all, which is fabulous.  Not too long ago I would have been very upset that I hadn't managed to complete this in 2012, and probably never finish it.  But I'm pretty okay with it now.
  2. Sew more for myself.  Apart from a maternity skirt,  I didn't sew anything for myself last year.  I have a couple of patterns I'd like to make, especially a top, skirt and pants, and hopefully the sewing will also be transformative. 
  3. Publish some more knitting patterns
  4. Continue making handmade things for the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...