Friday, January 4, 2013

Transform 2013

So what are your plans for this year?

I don't do resolutions as such, but last year I chose a word to represent what I wanted to achieve, and my word was 'present'.  I wanted to be more present in my interactions with my children, and looking at the way I interact with them now, I think I'm doing a fairly good job of being more present with them.

So what's my word for this year? Well this is a shaping up to be a year of big changes for our family.  We will hopefully be moving house, P will turn 5 and start school, I'm going back to work, J is starting kindy, and my last baby will turn 1.

I'm not very good with this kind of change, and it has left me feeling unsettled.  I tossed up between a few words to be my guide this year, words like 'change' and 'peace', but ultimately I decided on 'transform', for both our year, and for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...