Sunday, March 31, 2013

I had a plan

Some of the to be decluttered toys
So after my blogging blahness, I decided I would blog twice a week.  The idea was to be a bit more regular and give myself a bit of incentive.  Then we had a long weekend, and all my plans have gone out the window.  So my finished projects from last week will have to wait a couple of days, although good news - I have finished projects! And knitting!!

My project for this week coming up is winter sorting and maybe some winter sewing for the girls if they are in desperate need of anything (I seriously doubt it, since they have so many clothes).  But in order to sort out their drawers I first need to tidy their room.  Its only taken three days so far.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Don't forget to drop me an email with your address so I can send out your giveaway prize! Have a great long weekend! Elaina xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...