Monday, April 15, 2013

Birthday preparation

Remember when I said the word for this year was Transform? Well one of those transformative moments is fast approaching.  P turns 5 this week, and is off to school.  Its definitely a bittersweet birthday - that point at which your child ceases to be a preschooler, and starts on that long journey through the schooling system.  In so many ways, parenting is one little grief after another as our children move further and further away from us.

But I'm not all doom and gloom.  I am really excited for P - she is very keen to go to school, and it is wonderful to see my baby developing into a wonderful little person.

So my project this week is to get the house tidy and organised for people who are arriving, and organise her party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...