Sunday, April 28, 2013

Work

Hi ho, hi ho its off to work I go.

So even though I thought I was okay with going back to work, I am feeling pretty sad about leaving C.  I know that in the grand scheme of things its not that big a deal, but I am still feeling pretty guilty about the whole things.  Even so, I have to play the hand that I've been dealt.  And really, its a pretty good hand.  I love my job, and the extra money is allowing us to follow some of our dreams as well (more on this in another post).  Plus its only a few days a week, and the girls will be with someone they know well.  Do I sound like I'm trying desperately to justify this decision?

And besides, I wouldn't have bought these really cool pants if I wasn't going back to work.  These are quite possibly the best pants I have ever bought.  I think you may be able to guess where I got them from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...