Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Working

Well I have been back at work for a week now, and on the one hand its going really well.  It feels a bit like I've never been away, I'm really enjoying the challenges of work and feeling like I am making a difference both within my organisation and the wider community.  On the other hand though, my return to work has thrown the rhythm of our lives completely out.  I know we will find a new rhythm soon, but in the meantime it feels a bit like I am flailing around when I'm not at work.

So I will hopefully update this space in a more regular way soon, especially since I have some crafty goodness to share, but it may be some time before that happens.  I'm still happy that I have returned to work, so its just a matter of time to create a new family rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...